Museum Mentoring is an excellent form of Continued Professional Development for mid to late career professionals and a valued source of support for smaller museums.
Gain real life experience outside your employing organisation and reflect on your own practice whilst helping your mentee museum to gain or maintain Accreditation.
Current Museum Mentors include:
- Anna Brennand, Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust
- Rebecca Butler, Sandwell Museum Service
- Rachel Cockett, Birmingham Museums Trust
- Chris Copp, Archives and Heritage, Staffordshire County Council
- Emma Greenwood, Craftspace
- Emma-Kate Lanyon, Shropshire Museums
- Daniel Lockett, Fossils in Shropshire Project
- Sue Pope, Freelance, A Merry Noyse Music and Heritage
- Clare Weston, Black Country Living Museum
Are you a museum looking for a Mentor? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner Image © Lee Allen 2016