Aimed at arts organisations Worcester Arts Partnership’s first CPD event may be of interest to museums working with artists.
Business Planning for Success with Debbie Kermode from MAC Birmingham and Clare Purcell from Meadow Arts.
The first workshop in a series of four takes places 10am-12:30pm at Guildhall, Worcester, on Wednesday 11 July. Please book here.
At this event, you will learn
- The key success factors of an arts company (of whatever size)
- How MAC is supporting smaller arts organisations to thrive
- The difference between Vision and Mission and how to set goals for your arts company
- A friendly step by step guide to creating a business plan, from someone who has done this herself
- Which practical tools exist to help you after the workshop, and have the chance to start your own business plan on the day