Join colleagues nationwide for one or two days of networking and inspiration at the UK’s principal touring and partnership exhibitions networking event on 3 & 4 May for the Touring Exhibition Group (TEG) Marketplace and Pre-Marketplace Seminar 2018.
The programme includes:
- A seminar exploring ‘The Why, What and When of Establishing Commercial and Private Sector Relationships to Support Touring’
- Tours of the Martin Parr Foundation and Royal West of England Academy
- A drinks reception and out-of-hours viewing of Hayward Gallery Touring exhibition ‘Grayson Perry: The Vanity of Small Differences’ at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
- The ‘5-Minute-Share’; an opportunity for delegates to present information about upcoming tours, loan or partnership projects, to ask for input or find partners
- The opportunity to speak to Art Fund about opportunities for your organisation
- Arts Council England surgeries
For further information, or to book click here.