Welcoming All Customers is a brand new one day course, delivered by Tourism South East, packed with practical advice to allow your organisation to attract and delight all customers.
Designed to boost the confidence of staff/volunteers in anticipating and meeting the needs of disabled customers and looks at how small changes and a positive attitude can make all the difference. The content is designed to be delivered in a participative way with a variety of activities, exercises and discussion sessions.
This course will help you to:
- Anticipate and whenever possible meet the access needs of all your customers
- Understand the range of accessibility requirements
- Meet legal obligations under the Equality Act 2010
- Ensure your workplace is inclusive and welcoming
- Present information in ways that can reach customers with a range of different needs, expectations and levels of understanding
- Make visits to your workplace a great experience for everyone
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Priority will be given to staff/volunteers from non-NPO West Midlands museums which are Accredited or officially Working Towards Accreditation. Maximum of two delegates per museum.
Click on the button below to book your place, if there is no button this event is fully booked. If you wish to be added to the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the event.
5 December – Welcoming All Customers
9.15am-4.15pm, Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery, The Square SY1 1LH