Are you equipped to maximise the potential of your unique venue?
A growing number of venues are competing to host conferences, events and meetings. In the drive to increase revenue, museums and galleries have joined this very competitive field.
Amy Kirkland, Welcome to Excellence, will provide participants with the secrets of sales success, including customer targeting, building a customer-focused team and competitive marketing strategies. Her guidance applies to venues large and small.
The event is being held at Middleport Pottery, Stoke on Trent ST6 3PE from 10am – 4.30pm.
Participants will learn how to:
- identify target customer needs and expectations
- develop a quality offer
- identify your competitors
- undertake reactive and pro-active selling of facilities and services
- make the most of marketing opportunities, including e-marketing, social media and networking events
- plan and deliver events that meet and exceed customer expectations
- increase business through customer loyalty and recommendations
‘This course is a gold mine of practical tips and information that has set us on a winning path.’
Free event with lunch and refreshments provided. Open to staff, trustees and volunteers of Accredited Museums and those officially Working Towards Accreditation in the West Midlands.> Book Now