Nominations are invited to the third annual Emcees awards. The Awards were set up by =mc and the National Arts Fundraising School to recognise and celebrate the incredible efforts and achievements of those working in the arts and culture fundraising sector. Past winners of the Emcees include both large and small organisations, from The Courtyard Centre for the Arts through to English National Ballet, St. Barbe Museum & Art Gallery to Scottish Opera.
Nominations in seven categories are invited.
- Best Fundraising Campaign over £100,000
- Best Fundraising Campaign under £100,000
- Best Corporate Partnership
- Best Supporter/Membership Scheme
- Best ‘Donor Love’ example
- Best Volunteer Fundraiser
- National Arts Fundraising School Best Alumni Fundraiser
For more information and to nominate click here.
The deadline for entries is 5pm, Friday 16 March.