By Digital Culture Network / Posted on Monday 13th July 2020
Digital Culture Network has produced a guidance for museums and galleries to introduce a timed ticketing operation to comply with the latest government guidance on reopening.
The guide covers topics such as;
- Free to use ticketing platform recommendations
- Website integration and accessibility
- Managing visitor capacity numbers
- NHS Test & Trace data capture and storage
- Ticketing solution examples in the museum and gallery sectors
You can download a copy of the guide here.