Welcoming All Customers is a brand new one day course, delivered by Tourism South East, packed with practical advice to allow your organisation to attract and delight all customers.
5 December – Welcoming All Customers
9.15am-4.15pm, Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery, The Square SY1 1LH
Designed to boost the confidence of staff/volunteers in anticipating and meeting the needs of disabled customers and looks at how small changes and a positive attitude can make all the difference. The content is designed to be delivered in a participative way with a variety of activities, exercises and discussion sessions.
This course will help you to:
- Anticipate and whenever possible meet the access needs of all your customers
- Understand the range of accessibility requirements
- Meet legal obligations under the Equality Act 2010
- Ensure your workplace is inclusive and welcoming
- Present information in ways that can reach customers with a range of different needs, expectations and levels of understanding
- Make visits to your workplace a great experience for everyone
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Click here to book
Priority will be given to staff/volunteers from non-NPO West Midlands museums which are Accredited or officially Working Towards Accreditation. Maximum of two delegates per museum.