This year the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust has some exciting events taking place and we would like you to help the museum create a wonderful experience for the visitors of the Shakespeare family homes, and get the chance to enjoy the events yourself.
What are the events?
• Shakespeare Birthday Celebrations – April
• Big Green Day – June
• Jan Kochanowski Picnic – June
• Odd Socks Theatre Performances – July
• Heritage Open Days – September
• Apple Picking Days – October
What are skills the museum are looking for?
• Good people skills with the ability to talk confidently to both individuals and small groups
• The ability to remain calm in a busy environment
• The ability to make people feel welcomed and valued
• The ability to be practical and down to earth helping to facilitate the smooth running of the event
• Good team work and good communication skills
• An open mind