As the Accreditation Scheme continues its phased reopening, West Midlands Museum Development (WMMD) is offering a series of bookable, one-to-one Accreditation online surgeries.
These hour-long surgeries are the ideal opportunity to seek tailored advice from Olivia Basterfield, WMMD’s Accreditation lead, including:
- Discussing progress on action points from your previous assessment
- Demystifying the assessment process and what to expect
- Unpicking specific requirements you’re concerned about
- Discussing changes at your museum you think might impact on your Accreditation status
- Preparing for an upcoming online site visit
Slots are available on Thursday 7 April, Thursday 5 May and Thursday 16 June.