Have you considered joining the Accreditation Scheme?
Unclear on what it is, how it works, or what to expect?
Don’t know where to start or who can help?
Join West Midlands Museum Development (WMMD) for an introduction to the UK Museum Accreditation Scheme.
This session will:
- Give you an overview of the UK Accreditation Scheme
- Discuss the benefits and responsibilities of joining the Scheme
- Look at the eligibility criteria and how to apply for Working Toward Accreditation status
- Direct you to resources and who can provide advice and support
- Provide plenty of opportunity for questions and discussion
This session is aimed at museums that are not currently Accredited and are interesting in applying for, or extending their, Working Towards Accreditation status. Priority will be given to individuals from museums that are non-Accredited or Working Towards Accreditation.
All participants will receive an email containing a Zoom link prior to the event. The email will be sent to the email address used for booking. If you have not received an email by the day before the event please contact us.
Getting Started with Accreditation: Eligibility and Working Towards Accreditation
Thursday 24 February, 10am-12noon
If the booking button isn’t visible this event is fully booked. To join the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
> Book Now