This is a one-day customer service course designed specifically for visitor attraction front-line staff that combines the expertise of VisitEngland’s Visitor Attraction Quality Scheme and the experience of the renowned Welcome to Excellence training programmes.
Participants will discover everything they need to know about being an ambassador for your attraction and delivering great service to your visitors.
The course features a variety of activities and quizzes, and is supported by a participant guide that can be taken away and used as a customer service resource. It is brimming full of practical tips and learning point reminders on how to make your visitors feel really special.
Those successfully completing the training receive Welcome to Excellence and VisitEngland pin badges, and an attendance certificate.
Exceeding Visitor Expectations meets national standards for customer service delivery. Participants will learn about:
- Creating great visitor experiences – Working with colleagues to deliver world-class service to all your visitors
- Identifying, meeting and exceeding visitor expectations – Understanding your visitors and creating memorable experiences
- Delivering high quality service – Making a great first and lasting impression
- Connecting with visitors – Communicating successfully and understanding visitor needs
- Engaging and inspiring visitors – Going the extra mile and bringing your attraction to life
- Resolving challenging situations – Using visitor feedback positively and service recovery Promoting your attraction – Acting as an ambassador and encouraging repeat business
- Planning for success – Staying ahead of the competition
This course is now fully booked, to join the waiting list please email email@example.com.
Please note priority will be given to delegates from non-NPO museums which are Accredited or officially Working Towards Accreditation. Maximum of two delegates per museum.
30 January 2019 – Exceeding Visitor Expectations
9.30am-4.30pm, Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, Lichfield Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1DE