Confused about the difference between a documentation policy, procedures and plan?
In this bitesize session Collections Trust will go through the Accreditation requirements for documentation policy (5.1) and the Spectrum primary procedures (5.2) including documentation planning, signposting to further guidance and examples online. The session is suitable for beginners or those in need of a refresher.
There will opportunities to discuss with other attendees, ask questions throughout and submit questions in advance.
By the end of the session, delegates will:
- Understand the role of the Spectrum standard, and its supporting guidance, in relation to museum Accreditation
- Understand the difference between policy, procedure and plans and the requirements for Accreditation
- Know where to find more information and guidance
Before the session:
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your museum’s documentation policy, procedural manual and documentation plan if you have access to them
- You will also find it useful to have the above with you to refer to during the session if possible
The session will be live captioned.
Places are limited, no more than two delegates per organisation. Priority will be given to participants of the Banish the Backlog programme.
All participants will receive an email containing a Zoom link prior to the event. The email will be sent to the email address used for booking. If you have not received an email by the day before the event please contact us.
Documentation policy, procedures and planning
Wednesday 10 August, 2pm-4pm
If you can’t see the booking button this event is fully booked. To join the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.> Book Now