NCVO will deliver a one day training course, exploring the key principles of volunteer management and good practice. This event is suitable for anyone who manages volunteers, either as an introduction or refresher training.
By the end of the day you will:
- be able to demonstrate the key principles of good practice in managing, supporting and motivating volunteers
- understand the key skills and competencies required to manage volunteers
- be clear about the legal status of volunteers
- have identified specific ways to motivate and reward volunteers in your organisation
- have explored how to deal with difficult situations
- know where to find practical support with volunteer management
Priority will be given to delegates from non-NPO West Midlands museums which are Accredited or officially Working Towards Accreditation. Maximum of two delegates per museum.
Click on the button below to book your place, if there is no button this event is fully booked. If you wish to be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com with the name of the event.
4 February 2020 – Good Practice in Volunteer Management
10am-4.30pm, The Hub, Stafford ST16 2LZ