Have you considered joining the Accreditation Scheme?
Unclear on what it is, how it works, or what to expect?
Don’t know where to start or who can help?
Join West Midlands Museum Development (WMMD) for this 90 minute introduction to the UK Museum Accreditation Scheme.
This session will:
- Introduce you to the 2018 Accreditation Standard
- Discuss the benefits and responsibilities of joining the Scheme
- Provide an overview of the assessment process and how decisions are made
- Explain the eligibility process, including top tips on how to get started
- Direct you to resources and who can provide advice and support
This session is aimed at museums that are not currently Accredited, but it may benefit individuals in Accredited museums who are unfamiliar with the Scheme.
No more than one delegate per organisation. Priority will be given to delegates from non-Accredited and Working Towards Accreditation museums in the West Midlands.
The webinar will be live captioned.
All participants will receive a Zoom link to the training prior to the event. This will be emailed to the address given in your booking. If you have not received an email one hour before the event please contact us. You don’t need a Zoom account, simply follow the link provided and enter the password.
If the booking button isn’t visible the webinar is fully booked. If you want to join the waiting list email email@example.com
24 November – Introduction to Accreditation