During the workshops, you will cover:
- what is mental health
- the Mental Health continuum
- factors which affect Mental Health
- stress and stress management
- spotting signs of distress
- Mental Health conditions (including depression and anxiety disorders)
- starting a supportive conversation
- supporting Mental Health in the workplace
- useful statistics and helpful resources
The workshops will be held via Zoom and all information will be treated as confidential. There will be scheduled breaks and support for anyone who feels vulnerable during the session. At the end of the training, you will be certified as ‘Mental Health Aware’ by MHFA England CIC.
Follow this link to register and for further information.