Constitutional models have evolved in recent years to allow museums to adapt to an increasingly complex operating environment. Take this opportunity to learn about museum governance options and consider whether a change of model could benefit your organisation.
During the afternoon we will cover:
- Pros and cons of the different constitutional models
- The connection between constitutional form, culture, structure and risk
- Models of governance and Accreditation
- Understanding different approaches to governance
- Funder and governance relationships
- Governance health checking
There will be opportunities to look at different constitutional and governance case studies and share your experiences with others.
1pm-5pm, The Hive, Sawmill Walk, Worcester WR1 3PD
Please book using the button below. If the button’s not there it means we are now fully booked. If you’d like to join the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the course.> Book Now