This event will focus on how heritage organisations can engage their audiences online.
Key topics you can expect to hear about on the day:
- How to create engaging online events
- Encouraging your audience to create and share user-generated content
- Using the Exceptions to Copyright framework to support your digital activities
- How to engage diverse audiences online
- Digital audiences and money: how to get the balance right
Who should attend?
This event is open to the whole of the UK heritage sector, including charities, private, independent and voluntary-run organisations, but it will be particularly relevant for small to medium-sized organisations and/or those working with a small, or no, budget.
The Heritage Digital programme endeavours to be inclusive to as many heritage types as possible, but this event will be particularly targeted towards audience-facing organisations.
It is free to attend, and there are no limits on the number of attendees per organisation.
1 April – #HeritageDigitalNow: Engaging Digital Audiences