This programme run by AMA is specifically designed for leaders of small-scale arts and cultural organisations in England. It’s content is tailored to help leaders gain a better understanding of their audiences, define their organisation’s vision and make marketing a key part of their strategic planning.
It’s greatly subsidised by Arts Council England, which means delegates get great value for a 2.5 day residential in Bristol and follow up online coaching sessions.
What will you gain?
- Skills to help define your organisation’s vision
- A better understanding of your audiences
- Insight into how to make marketing a key part of your strategic planning
- A support network to help develop your plans
- A complimentary year’s AMA membership
Residential dates 8 May – 10 May
For more information and to book click here.