Are you looking for new ways to use your military or sporting collections? Through the Sporting Heritage and Armed Forces project, Army Museums Ogilby Trust and Sporting Heritage have built on their existing partnership to develop a greater understanding of the relationship between sport and the armed forces in the UK. Come and join them for the packed end of project showcase.
Those involved in the project have worked to preserve, protect and provide access to heritage related to sport and the armed forces. By working together these collections have been opened up to new and different audiences. At this event you can:
- Hear about the different project strands from the speakers
- Share your experiences and shape future project activity in workshops
- Pick up top tips from experts in lunchtime surgeries
- Make connections with the exhibitors
- Network with colleagues across the sector
For further information and to book your place click here.
2 April – Sporting Heritage and the Armed Forces Showcase
10am-4pm, Heritage Quay, Huddersfield HD1 3DH