Roots HR CIC will lead a session exploring how you can support the wellbeing of your staff and volunteers over the coming months.
The session will discuss;
- What do we mean by wellbeing and why is it important
- What impact has the pandemic had on our state of wellbeing
- The “new normal” and wellbeing
- Factors which may currently be affecting our state of wellbeing e.g. fear of return to the workplace, health concerns, workplace change, possible redundancies
- How to support your workforce at this time, practical guidance, tips and signposting to additional resources
- A short Q&A
Participants will also have the opportunity to seek advice on specific questions or concerns by booking an individual appointment with Roots HR CIC for a later date. For more details please contact us.
This webinar will be live subtitled and is limited to a maximum two delegates per organisation.
Delegates will be sent the link to the webinar at least 1 hour before the event.
5 August – Supporting the Wellbeing of your Workforce during Periods of Uncertainty and Change