Do you need to raise funds from Trusts for your projects? Do you know how to make your application stand out from the crowd? This interactive session will give you the skills to develop a strong application, offering top tips and application templates. You will develop confidence in your own skills and be able to effectively use your time to fund raise for your work.
The session is interactive and designed to support you to shape an idea into a practical proposal, so please come along with an idea in mind.
The session will include:
- Is it for me? The pros and cons of Trust funding
- Research – where’s the money?
- Avoiding the bin – what do funders want to see?
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Is there a standard application format? And if so, what is it?
- Practical problem solving – a hands on session (bring a project idea)
- Bootcamp – specific problem solving
Priority will be given to delegates from Accredited museums and those officially Working Towards Accreditation and to non-NPO museums. Maximum of one delegate per museum.
If you can’t see the book now button this course is now fully booked. If you would like to be on the waiting list please email email@example.com
22 January 2019 – Trust Fundraising – Getting it Right
10.30am-4.30pm, YMCA, Harding Road, Stoke on Trent ST1 3AE