Applications are now open for Steps to Sustainability Round 2.
About the programme
This programme, starting in September 2021, will provide a pathway for a further 30 heritage organisations across the UK to be ambitious, forward thinking and deliver exciting new projects. Each participant must have a business idea which they will have the opportunity to develop throughout the duration of the programme and present for 2-stage funding up to a maximum of £10,000 at the end of the delivery period.
Quick programme overview:
- 8 day programme of activities over 6 months to help you prepare for, and build sustainability, including masterclass, webinar, networking and good practice sessions
- 9 month development period to embed your learning, including access to coaching / business mentoring
- Funding of up to £10,000 to help shape the success of the business idea
- Resources and toolkits for success
- A network of peers and sector leaders from across the UK
- Each cohort is taken on a supported journey of development over the entire programme. Each cohort will work together and have the chance to mix more widely at connect sessions, webinars and masterclasses.
- Joining fee £50 per person, per organisation
- Deadline for applications – 23 July 2021
- Programme starts September 2021
- Steps to Sustainability
A presentation and Q & A session is being held on Zoom on 25th June 2021, 2pm-3pm – RSVP to email@example.com