As part of the delivery of Arts Council England’s (ACE) strategy for 2020-2030, Let’s Create, ACE has partnered with Lancaster University’s Arts and Creativity unit for experimentation, exploration, and enquiry team (LACE3) who will be exploring how the Investment Principles are informing the cultural sector’s thinking and practice. They want to hear from individuals and organisations who interact with the Arts Council, be it in its capacity as a funder or in its development agency role.
As part of this project, LACE3 are running a series of six workshops to get direct input from the sector. These workshops are independent of the Arts Council, and will take place during April and May:
- 12 April, in-person, London (Sadler’s Wells), 10am-1pm
- 21 April, in-person, Preston (UCLAN), 1pm-4pm
- 25 April, online (Zoom), 2.30pm-5.30pm
- 28 April, online (Zoom), 12noon-3pm
- 10 May, in-person, Birmingham (Arts Council offices), 10am-1pm
- 17 May, online (Zoom), 10am-1pm