West Midlands Museum Development is holding a half day workshop on museum constitution and governance on 13 February 2019 at The Hive, Worcester.
Constitutional models have evolved in recent years to allow museums to adapt to an increasingly complex operating environment. Take this opportunity to learn about museum governance options and consider whether a change of model could benefit your organisation.
During the afternoon we will cover:
- Pros and cons of the different constitutional models
- The connection between constitutional form, culture, structure and risk
- Models of governance and Accreditation
- Understanding different approaches to governance
- Funder and governance relationships
- Governance health checking
There will be opportunities to look at different constitutional and governance case studies and share your experiences with others.
1pm-5pm, The Hive, Sawmill Walk, Worcester WR1 3PD
To book click here.