Don’t miss your opportunity to apply for the Museums and Resilient Leadership Programme (MRL) – a unique year-long development course fully funded by Arts Council England.
Described as “life changing”, it is designed to help you become a cultural leader for the 21st Century, resilient and entrepreneurial.
Participants receive £7,500 worth of leadership training, comprising:
- An overseas study visit to cultural organisations in a country of your choice
- 2 x 3 day residential workshops
- 8 workshops and masterclasses on leadership, governance, finance, skills and models
- An online leadership resource bank
- A personal mentor and coach
The Programme draws on a wealth of knowledge and insight about leadership in the cultural and commercial sectors. It puts this learning at your disposal in inspirational settings.
To find out more, call MRL’s Directors now: Stephen Feber 07515 338535 Nick Winterbotham 07775 774539
MRL is a project of Black Country Living Museum as part of its National Portfolio Organisation (NPO) programme.