Join colleagues nationwide at the TEG Marketplace and Pre-Marketplace Seminar for one or two days of networking and inspiration at the UK’s principal touring and partnership exhibitions networking event at Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum on 2-3 May
Click here for the detailed programme or to book.
Five Reasons to attend Touring Exhibitions Group Marketplace 2019
- Find and share partnership, touring and other exhibition opportunities; be one of the more than 100 organisations starting a conversation and networking
- Access 1-2-1 surgeries with HMRC, re Museums and Galleries Tax Relief, Arts Council England, re funding, security and GIS and Art Fund re the Weston Loan Programme and other opportunities
- Get priority access and an introduction to TEG’s new commissioning resource and template; the new resource will launch at the pre-Marketplace seminar, where a fantastic line-up of speakers will share their experience of commissioning
- Go on an out-of-hours tour of the ‘Leonardo de Vinci: A Life in Drawing’ exhibition at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, or one of the other exclusive tours on the programme
- Take-part in the 5-minute-share; 5-minutes to share information about opportunities at and with your organisation