Join colleagues nationwide for one or two days of networking and inspiration at the UK’s principal touring and partnership exhibitions networking event.
TEG Marketplace 2020 is now open for booking and this year’s event will take place at the People’s History Museum in Manchester 30 April – 1 May.
This year’s seminar – Addressing Sustainability – Exhibitions about the Environment and Environmentally Friendly Exhibitions – will explore the role that museums and galleries are playing in the climate change debate through their exhibitions and wider programming, as well as the implications that engaging in this conversation has on the way museums operate their temporary and touring exhibition programmes.
The programme will include:
- Pre-marketplace seminar addressing our sector’s role in sustainability and climate change
- 5 Minute Share for delegates seeking partners and feedback on upcoming projects
- Evening drinks reception open to all delegates
- Networking at Marketplace to share ideas and source or promote the latest touring exhibitions
- Exhibition and partnership opportunities to suit all types of venue and audience
- Exhibition tours and talks in Manchester cultural venues
- 1-2-1 Arts Council England (ACE) Surgeries
For full details of the event and to book please click here.
TEG Market Bursaries
TEG are pleased to announce that long-term TEG members Blue Tokay are supporting four bursaries for first-time TEG Marketplace attendees. Successful applicants will receive a free-place to attend the Marketplace on the 1st May, and up to £75 to cover their travel costs. If you would like to apply for a Blue Tokay TEG Marketplace Bursary, please email Charlotte Dew with a statement of up to 100 words outlining why you would like to attend the TEG Marketplace. Please note, to qualify for a bursary it must be the first time your organisation has been represented at the TEG Marketplace.
Blue Tokay specialise in displays of natural history and have a portfolio of touring exhibitions for museums, galleries and cultural or science venues. They will have a stand at the TEG Marketplace 2020.