TownsWeb Archiving (TWA) is thrilled to announce the return of the TWA Digitisation Grant 2022.
Four grants are available of £3,000 each with up to £1,000 match funding from a match funding pot.
Key dates for the diary
- Deadline for applications: 11.59pm, Friday 29 July
- Winners’ Announcement: Thursday 1 September at the ARA Conference
Applications are welcome from the following UK institutions:
- Public, private and charity Archives
- Business/corporate Archives
- Public and private Libraries
What can the grant be used for?
The Grant can be used to fund the digitisation of bound books, manuscripts, oversized maps and plans, 35mm slides, microfilm/fiche, glass plate negatives, and other two-dimensional cultural heritage media.