Winterbourne House and Garden’s adult education offering is growing and the team are committed to making sure that they offer the very best experience to learners. Experience the joy of joining Winterbourne’s ever growing Volunteer Team by join the Learning Officer and assisting with all of the behind the scenes work involved with running our courses and workshops.
- Assist with printing and collating documents for courses and workshops and assist with set up
- You’ll help the Learning Officer keep on top of filing and correspondence
- Have an oversite of registers and stewarding
This role will suit you if you are any of the below…
- Outgoing and friendly
- Computer literate, having good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially excel and word
- Someone with an eye for detail, who can make sense of paperwork and is happy to work on their own initiative, often on their own.
- Available once a week
By getting involved you could…
- Make a real difference to the administrative efficiency of the Learning team
- Help ensure courses and workshop programme runs smoothly
- Join an enthusiastic and varied team, and make some new friends
Contact: Enquiries@winterbourne.org.uk> Apply Now