The Lace Guild Museum is a small independent accredited Museum run entirely by volunteers, housed in a detached Edwardian building in the heart of the Stourbridge Glass Quarter.
It is a specialist museum with a large collection of lace and lace related artefacts. The Museum collects both antique and contemporary lace. The Lace Guild CIO, a membership organisation and registered Education Charity, was founded nearly 50 years ago to encourage the up take and further knowledge about this fascinating heritage craft.
Events volunteers will
- Assist in the preparation of display materials
- Set up and remove display materials at the event venue in a timely manner
- Be a good ambassador for the Guild and lacemaking
- Organise the return of merchandise and display materials to the Hollies
- Comply with the Lace Guild CIO’s relevant Policies and Procedures
- Represent the professional standards of the charity
Contact www.laceguild.org> Apply Now