The Lace Guild Museum is a small independent accredited Museum run entirely by volunteers, housed in a detached Edwardian building in the heart of the Stourbridge Glass Quarter.
It is a specialist museum with a large collection of lace and lace related artefacts. The Museum collects both antique and contemporary lace. The Lace Guild CIO, a membership organisation and registered Education Charity, was founded nearly 50 years ago to encourage the up take and further knowledge about this fascinating heritage craft.
Maintenance volunteers will
- Be willing to participate in any jobs needed, that the volunteer feels confident and able to undertake
- Examples could be general building maintenance, painting, general DIY, gardening, grounds maintenance
- Participating in planning and costing Guild projects
- Comply with the Lace Guild CIO’s relevant Policies and Procedures
- Represent the professional standards of the charity