Experience the joy of operating Winterbourne’s antique printing presses and engaging visitors with the history and story of print.
After an induction and hands on training
- You’ll be able to talk confidently to visitors about the press and its history
- You’ll be able to operate hand operated presses.
- Print stock for the gift shop including gift bags and greeting cards
- Assist with sorting, cleaning and collating print type, machines and associated items.
This role will suit you if you are any of the below…
- Outgoing and friendly
- Someone who is experienced in craft, art and or print techniques in either a personal or employed capacity
- Interested in social and or industrial history
- Someone who has great attention to detail
- Available once a week for a minimum of 2.5 hours
By getting involved you could…
- Make a positive impact on the visitor experience at Winterbourne by using your customer service skills and newly found knowledge of the Winterbourne Press
- See your creations for sale in the shop, helping to finance the museum’s work
- Develop your understanding of Health and Safety
- Join an enthusiastic and varied team, and make new friends
Contact: Enquiries@winterbourne.org.uk> Apply Now