The Lace Guild Museum is a small independent accredited Museum run entirely by volunteers, housed in a detached Edwardian building in the heart of the Stourbridge Glass Quarter.
It is a specialist museum with a large collection of lace and lace related artefacts. The Museum collects both antique and contemporary lace. The Lace Guild CIO, a membership organisation and registered Education Charity, was founded nearly 50 years ago to encourage the up take and further knowledge about this fascinating heritage craft.
Social media volunteers will
- Assist the Guild Secretary/Web-master in the smooth running of the various social media accounts of the Guild
- Be able to update information on these accounts as necessary or requested
- Feedback anything useful or beneficial to the relevant person
- Police the accounts for any unsuitable material and report or remove as necessary
- Comply with the Lace Guild CIO’s relevant Policies and Procedures
- Represent the professional standards of the charity