Primary Role – Welcomer
• This is a visitor facing role that would suit someone who enjoys engaging with the public and creating a friendly and welcoming environment.
• To act as the initial point of contact between visitors and the museum.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To meet and greet visitors to the museum and provide cover on the reception desk
• To answer any initial queries visitors might have about the museum and its collection.
• To direct visitors to the cafe, shop or entrance desk depending on their requirements.
Secondary roles (E.G, during busy periods or staff shortage)
• To act as a Museum guide (if this is an area of interest)
• This would suit someone with a friendly personality, clear communication skills and a willingness to contribute to the overall visitor experience.
Knowledge and Experience
• It is hoped that with training and time a good understanding of the museum and its collection will be obtained.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org> Apply Now