The West Midlands Museum Development (WMMD) conference brings together an exciting mix of plenaries, workshops and exhibitors to create a space to network, share news and best practice from within and outside the heritage sector.
Since 2016 we have welcomed over 550 delegates from local, regional and national organisations to four jam-packed conferences. The covid pandemic paused our conference programme so we are thrilled to host Conference 2023 as a hybrid event. The day will be filled with inspirational speakers and thought provoking workshops.
We’d love to share your interesting, inspiring and useful experiences with conference delegates from across the wider West Midlands and beyond.
Please send us proposals for presentations, workshops/ interactive sessions and lightning talks based on recent activity at your museum or gallery. Simply complete the Proposals form and send it to email@example.com by 9am, Monday 17 July
Conference date: Wednesday 25 October 2023
Location: Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust, Coalbrookdale TF8 7DQ and online
Audience: circa 100 in person delegates and online audience
- Submit Proposal form to WMMD by 9am, Monday 17 July
- WMMD will contact you for further information (if required) by Monday 31 July
- Confirmation for inclusion at conference w/c 7 August
- Text for conference brochure sent by Monday 25 September
- Final presentation sent to WMMD by Monday 9 October
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org