West Midlands Museum Development (WMMD)’s Strategic Intervention Fund (SIF), is here to support you to find strategic solutions and a sustainable way forward in difficult times.
This may mean:
- seeking external expertise
- exploring new ways of working or new opportunities
- reviewing practices that are no longer fit for purpose
- exploring alternative business or governance models
- advice on the best way for your organisation to respond to an emerging challenge
You can apply for up to £5,000 to help you deal with significant challenges.
The grant fund will be considered on a rolling basis, with monthly panels scheduled from April until September 2023, to enable museums to make requests when need arises
Museums will receive a decision within a maximum of six weeks from the point of application
The SIF will support Accredited museums or those formally Working Towards Accreditation in the West Midlands.
National Portfolio Organisations and National museums are not eligible to apply.