Black Country Living Museum (BCLM) want to enhance their story-telling, as well as change the way they run the Museum by improving equality, diversity and inclusion. Can you help them achieve this by joining a new Focus Group?
- Are you enthusiastic about the Black Country?
- Would you like to help BLCM better reflect your history?
- Can you help the museum learn how to make the Museum even more accessible, inclusive and welcoming for visitors?
- Can you support BCLM by ensuring those that run the Museum are more reflective of 21st century UK?
The museum are keen to hear from people who are able to volunteer their time four times a year, to support and challenge the Museum’s approach to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and to support them with identifying practical solutions.
BCLM are committed to sustaining a staff, volunteer and audience community where everyone feels valued, where their contribution matters and where they can reach their full potential, irrespective of their background, identity or circumstances.
As part of their continuing journey to embed diversity and inclusion into everything they do, BCLM are launching ENRICH, an advisory Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Focus Group, so that they can learn from, support and represent diverse people with diverse perspectives. This includes people:
- who either work or are currently unemployed, or never worked;
- who are disabled or have a neurodiverse profile;
- who identify as LGBTQI+;
- from a minority ethnic background or culture;
- from different faiths and with different beliefs;
- who are parents or carers.
Closing date: 10 June 2022> Apply Now